Sunday, July 13, 2008

what the fence were we thinking!?!


check it out! we did half of the fence in a day . yup just one Saturday....(except for the gates and a few cuts).....we are going to carry on up to the house to make it look uniform.....however mother nature would only allow a bit to be done on Sunday due to over an inch of rain.

behold the fence in all it greatness! we had a surprise drop in from the W's and got some needed help and direction. thanks. as that wasn't enough the Paze got to swim a bit in her little pool. see paze's blog for pics of her cute bum.

can't you just see me driving through the double gate with a trailer of found treasures? you can't even see the corner due to the smooth flow of the pickets from the street!!!!!!!

see the corner now? ouch nose bleed!

holy moly! where are all of the wood piles?!!!!!? where......hmmmmmm.........THE FENCE! one pile to go but it is up that hill that I am growing to not like! I tell myself that I am working on my cardio.

well so far being a home owner is fun and a lot of work. a neighbor stopped by and asked for a card because she wants a fence. for 2 seconds I thought.......$$$$.$$......then I felt my body and wiped the sweat off of my face............heck no, and then I pointed to Lowe's!


just in case you need a refresher, here are some previous fenced up blog posts:

the beginning
the anticipation
what have we gotten into

No comments: