Sunday, July 06, 2008

it is real different when it's your house


check it out! bring on the cattle!!!! this will totally keep them in like gang busters. this was a lot of work. most had to be cut to size and I had to buys some extra 2x4x10s to fill some of the gaps. I know I know mr. w I thought about adding the 2x4x8s to the post but it just didn't look right. but look at it now! hahahahahahahahaha feels goooood! thanks for the help sir 30 years old charlie, I am really really glad you help out so much. another thing I like no no love to see is when I am at the top of my compound and glance over to see....... my two girls on the porch waving and checking on me. so cute. love it. look people of the world....

behold the craftsmanship. that's right counter sunk even. I love a good counter sunk screw. nice and neat. here is the other side. two gates thank you very much.

notice that the wood pile has gotten smaller. heck yeah!

2x4x8s at least 5000 of them where here. I am think of putting up a marker so we never forget the sweat and timbers.

speaking of timbers. check it out dad. I have a wood pile. like father like son. it is as tall as me. anyone have an old tarp I can use to cover this beautiful pile so it will stay dry?
oh! I almost forgot. Charlie and I got to the end of the fence on the right side of the house (if you are facing it). and I had to walk around the fence to the back side to be able to screw in the end 2x4x8s to the fence that came with the house.....anyway......to do this I had to go down to the bottom of a creek bed (water run off drainage creek) to get to the end of the fence and make my way back around. at the bottom I stop dead in my tracks! what the heck is that?!?!?!?!? charlie says "what" . I don't move, my first thought is oh "s" better get C.S.I.! I see a toe! A red toe nail. "oh "s"! we have to move! I yell to charlie I see a foot! I go closer........closer........ it is a freaking foot! I go closer closer I poke it and it ......it ........ squeaks! it was only a dog toy foot. I now breath again. super weirded out and relieved at the same time. hope everyone had a great fourth. we missed some fun with family and friends but we need a break.......NEEDED it. so hope to play next time, sometime soon.



No comments: