Saturday, June 21, 2008

fence update......... whoa.........I am beat!

so the first side didn't go so straight...hope we can hide it with the slats....hahaha just kinding. we got beat up and down and I feel like we are going to pay for it tomorrow. but look at the right side of the house where we started. I thought if we could get just half done saturday that would be great. but lookie lookie, we blew that out of the water.


notice how the neighbors have begun to disapear. yeah

so straight you'll get a nose bleed.

look do you see anything missing? remember the way it looked now there is a huge dent in the wood pile. If you are wondering, I cut trees down before the fence began so I didn't destory the fence when the massive trees fell. and I added it to the wood pile cause it is.......wood in a pile.

1 comment:

The Bloggin Bubbie said...

Wow! Amazingly wonderful! You and Charlie did so fine. I can't believe you did so much. You guys are such a hard working team.

Love,
Momma momma