Sunday, June 15, 2008

a great first poppy's day!!!!

I had a great 1st fathers day and weekend to boot. my folks came up and to see the paze I mean poohster and me . we had fun playing around the house and planting betty the Japanese maple that my super awesome momma momma got me....... I mean us. we also got the wood for the fence. whoa a lot of wood! dad and I had fun laying out the fence line and where all of the million posts are going to be. should be fun. hope all of the dads out there had a great fathers day. oh I heard I got some new viewers out there so i want to send a shout out and a hula hoop hello to one of my favorite aunts......aunt peggy and cousin kristi.

here's the wood...... they used a fork lift........ yes, a fork lift.
this is our soon too be gate. notice the air unit of our neighbor's. yeah we won't be seeing that very soon.
this is betty, the soon to be gate keeper. you live here you gotta earn yo keep! plants too!
love that paze!
and my poohster too!!!!!!

No comments: