Wednesday, October 26, 2005

mintues at the most


well I am ready for the vet school to release it squeeze on it students. I miss my sweet badger! It is really gettting in the way of my pooh time, dernit! The house is so empty with no poohster. what has been going on you ask? well pretty much (thanks to ol'lancer) movie catch up. Star wars III was a let down, um Hitchhikers guide.....a let down, amityville the new one um.... I don't know yet.
how can anyone want a rocky 6? what is wrong with the world? a question for yous: do you like porpus music? off to plains tomorrow = long day plus means missing the after mid finals fun. which by the way you guys who will be there watch out for pooh please while I am gone.
what is your biggest fear? The box says terrorism? yeah but biggest?
I met watkinsvilles headless horseman last night. I really knew him already but as tonio. Ceramics is going great and I wish I could get more potting in. I am taking requests. I have one so far from jitterey chuck so bring it. does anyone have a mustache I could borrow? I have wasted to much of your time so to recap:badgers are carpets of cuteness, your take on porpus music, and what the heck is sudoku? I am ready for team leggetts hollow fun and football pre spook time, and some pooh time with a sprinkle of sleep. later peeps

1 comment:

april said...

i'm mean dagnammit. you can't go around calling badgers cute and sweet. it makes us angry. i'm mean and how.