Wednesday, October 26, 2005

insperafrotion


well I have had three things happen to me tonight. first thing now I know, know what? where I get some of my style from. I always thought it was more on my moms side but now I know better. My Pops called me to tell me he had a great idea for me. Now this idea hit him at walmart so take that info how you wish. he noticed that all of the African Americans had the most off the wall hair styles. he had never really looked at hair before and for some reason today was the day. he tells me about all of the colors and the amount, and layers, etc... anyway he wanted me to photograph hair styles and use it to inspire a painting or sculpture. then he thought about hair style books. really crazy conversation.

next I finished my eb cd challenge. I think it will change your life and you will want to take up studying the ways of H.

to top it off, Astro had a silent poot that made my right eye water. really bad, dogs can be so gross eating lord knows what.

2 comments:

dutchesscourtney said...

I think you asked what I knew about Peru (hey, that rhymes!) and here's a cool company I almost worked for.

www.trekamerica.com

They do tours to Central and South America, but they do tours kind of differently. Check em' out...Eric and I are thinking of using them for our Christmas 06' trip.

PS I'm just too lazy to e-mail at the moment.

Petarded said...

idoggie farts warm my hearts