Sunday, October 23, 2005

from here to there and back and down there and back

the answer to life is in the big lite bright in the sky

wow what a crazy saturday I had. to much fun was had by me and my four parental figures. right now I feel like watching the Jazz singer! yeah anyway I got maybe 2 hours sleep and was off to hotlanta at 5:45am to pick up mom. this was the first time seeing her after her operation and she looked great. it is always fun hanging with moms, then we both went to wackyville to fire two raku kilns and while mom made a cool pinch pot I taught little kids how to make little powder sugared animals.

then went and had alittle lunch and off to waner robins. It is always great to hang with the big Ws. I wish they lived next door. they make ya feel great about life. soon after getting there met up with dad. and had a really good non kosher meal at Chedders, yep I said Chedders. but in hine sight wasn't that cheesy. then after the blood fam left hugout with the Ws for awhile then got home around 10:30 and woke up on the couch to an astro toot and went to bed. wow I say hope pooh got some rest and did some great operation expirences in cleveland. ok enough for now my healthy oven baked french fries are done going to go chow down. later

1 comment:

eb said...

if sugar animals look like that, i want to adopt one!

did you watch the crazy japanese horror/musical this weekend?