Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Mother Nature hates me!



Everthing was great hot, dry, and humid for days. all of a sudden boom...the bottom drops. I had a question to ask my man heading for Commerce. He gives me a " Man O Man theres a turd floater coming your way wit pops and crackers." I think the weather hates softball for some reason.....why? Afterwards we had a good time playing a round of toss about leading up to wacking a few balls and fielding some humdingers and zowies. The grass was soaked and my shoes pruined my feet as well as turning my toe nails dark blue, gross. I put them on this morning finding them still wet and quite gross really. So I brought them to work and put them into a blower, shaker, heater thingy in the lab. ( no one has noticed yet) It is kind of funny with all of the science stuff around and there are shoes dancing in the background. worried about smell now that I think of it.

Had a taste of the frat life last night at Son of Italy. really nothing italian about the place other than the food.....I guess. I give it a 2.5 out of 5 forks. food good, everthing elese blahh.

big ups to my man Lance. I am so wireless now it isn't funny. Thanks bra.

later taters

No comments: