Tuesday, July 19, 2005

twice sweaty greened by houses

wow, it is hot out there. I have been in the green house twice today and it was over 100. I can't believe the weather sometimes. I sweated like it was 99. I started to think what I was going to call going to the bathroom to my kids. I think I will call it making numbers. got ta make numbers? sounds cool. I can't wait for poppy I got hot 3's. I sometimes forget how life has such different structures depending on the enviroment. I guess there are more factors than just the enviroment but in this case it is the enviroment, so eat it. EB is a punk sissy for not feeling teamish. you are going to miss a good time. We are down to just our kitchen stuff and tv and we will be moved. Monkey still freaks when I sit down and talk to her about the move. It must be so crazy to think that the poop box is a safe place and dive into it when dangers knocking. I have an art project for everyone so be ready. I will start with the first person who asks about it. if not I will pick at random. Eb's asked a question on her blog and it made me think of my first car. Here is a pic of it the Gia. later taters

Oil dry, poop nugggets
no pics or magnets on frig
say bye, hello Ben

1 comment:

eb said...

i'm no sissy - i just know well enough that when Herschel says "softball", rain will result. i'd guessed that you were working some magical powers there, but this kind of proof is trippy.

at any rate, can i redeem myself by being the first art project volunteer?