Thursday, July 21, 2005

I can smell the tired in the air



Well gang, As I rolled off of the old airbed 3000, I can see that the summer is catching up with us. heavy eyes, yawny mouths, and cracking bizones are plagueing us all. I know you don't have to tell me. we owned 3rd place last night at jigsbsy's. I have mixed feeling about the joint. the whole can't hear someone 4inches away from your ear I seem to have a problem with. food um ok worth 40 buck I think not. I think I will just be a drinker there next time. Everywhere that I am inside for awhile when I leave there is water on the ground, I really think Mother Nature is fucking with me. does anyone know anything that I may have done in the past to piss this she beast off..... gosh! hope this thursdizay rocks for you...the masses. tomorrow I take on moto learners test. wish me luck I will be studying all lunch break. later taters

No comments: