Friday, July 22, 2005

Friday of pain and wait





1st you go Canada. 2nd I know the difference of the u.s. and our big brother england. we say hey there are bad crazy ass bombers out there so we are going to search everyone no matter what or how it will affect or effect the world. now england says if you try and mess with us then we will shot you and not once but 5 or 6 times.... meaning don't fuck with us! speaking of going crazy. I went to take my motocycle learners test this morning. I waited freaking 2 hours seeing the whole cross section of people. there was no order or structure. I had #G715 they would call out B303 then G608 then G718 then Ao26 what the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then I take the test miss 4 on the 1st part and 1 on the second part.... the puter says stop you have passed the test go to the counter and get the permit. I go up there and they tell me to wait then I am called and they say we are sorry there has been a problem and that I have failed, and to come back tomorrow, morning is ok!!!!! I ask why and can they tell me about my test, the butch lady says we can't go over everyones test and poof I am of no matter! GD I am stuing. any Dmv stories of your own? I hate them and I think that they are being punished having to work there and taking it out on us. I wish I lived over seas sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! later taters

2 comments:

elrusoblanco said...

first of all, that's one cute snotty kid (and a suspiciously awful lot of snot from such a youngun).
secondforth, it's the fuckin' DMV, man! there's no structure/rules/rhyme or reason to their insanity. i think the only reason they give call numbers is to make you think that there's a method to their madness.
thirdfully, is there even a motorcycle in Manland yet that can be ridden?

elrusoblanco said...

oh yeah... i feel you man. sorry 'bout your morning hell. :)