Monday, July 25, 2005

a wackend to remember



Hello masses, what a weekend. being "off of the radar" was not as restful as I had hoped. One thing after another. I started Saturday off at the Fab DMV. This time it wasn't so bad I got there 30 or so minutes before 9am and there was a line, but I knew this was to be. aced the test well missed one goofy drunk question, filed a complaint, broke a chair and drove away with a moto learners. Packed some stuff pooh had to feed her maggie moos hunger and was on the moto "shadowwwww" by 1pm ( thanks to lance). then the heat and moving really started. blauaagh. got to see E + C at team Leggetts, they were in stealth mode so it was had to see them sometimes. then off to Carries B-day, crazy as always. got to see EB become a goat and had my toaster surprises. pooh woke up with a mean hangover and a hunger to kill. we move more stuff and unpack the kitchen, I am glad we are good at puzzles. all was well until the bathroom box....dudududumbbbbbb! crash I break a ceramic bucket and everthing is on the GD. F. GD. SHITY ASS . GD ground . get on the ground to pick up all 100 things and I see that some of it is under the car next to me. so I reach under as I put the first handful in the box BAM I hit my head on my car door and all I see is white rage and a sharp pain on my head....speechless I fight hulking out and continue to have one of the worst head rushes ever. thinking about passing out I think how long would it take for pooh to notice me gone enough to warrent look for me I weighed my case and decided to go inside. wasn't so bad alittle blood and a headache. after that move....pack...unpack....eat.....shower which by the way with no curtain make for a wierd shower, very exposed. on now to paint and to living a new. later tater

No comments: