Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Potato skins, Orange Sherbert, and Sour Cream

Good morning Masses, Did you people know that noodling is illegal? To top that there is an Noodle Anonymous, some addicts have been known to say " If you don't have a fish on your hand in a muddy hole you ain't noodlen."
Well the self proclaimed Meat Wizard ( joe) has began his journey into to prefatherdom. I tip my hat to you, My friend, and don't get me involved.. thanks.
Charlie, no worries, all will be safe in Leggetvilleton. You and yours are in the BURNING PICKLE POSSE now. You are protected.
I now have seen the power potential of geotrophism and phototrophism, but which is strong you decide. later taters



behold never forget or underestimate the weight of water and gravity

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for watching out for the pad and my love while I am gone. I understand that you were able to get into the house unannounced and sneak up on my sleaping princess. Shame on her for not locking the door.