Tuesday, June 07, 2005

look at the signs.... bitch

Well, I now know when is the best time to hunt fowl. I was taught by a master of stealth, Astro. She has a suttle hunting style very low to the ground and uses her rear on the stairs to her advantage. thats speical
Speaking of speical, At work today I noticed that I work with some real winners. One guy has corrective flip flops and the other has on two different socks and one is inside out all of the time.
At a meet and greet, I know for sure that my superpower is to stick my foot in my mouth. Some nubbies had a donuts thing to meet the gang, anyway we were talking and she asked about Helen Ga. I told it has Hell in it for a reason and it sucks and on and on. Well turns out she planned a suprise one yr annv. for her hubby and she has just moved here so I now know I may be an evil doer....sorry later taters

did you know a Crocodile can live up to 300 years old

No comments: