Wednesday, January 18, 2006

with shorter hair you would look like Danny Devito

It is wierd how a person changes, I was buy yogurt last night....for pooh no less....I know pooh! anyway I hear "are you Herschel from France wow have you lost weight?" what the hell what an odd question, I turned and bam, I guy I met when pooh and I went to study over seas. the last time I saw him was at a iggy pop concert. moshing, drinking, and craziness. fast forward in time, poohs almost out of vet school, we're married, great everything and healthy to boot. crazy how life changes right under ones nose. then as I am checking out I look at what I am buying: yogurt, hummas, low fat pretzels, a fruit cup, and some banananananas. go back to the iggy pop days it would be doritos, high fat cheese dip, reese eggs, beer, anyway fat stuff. crazy times well where am I going with this ......um I don't know so the end of that. hope you all have a great freakin wednesday!

later

No comments: