Monday, January 16, 2006

Its all bout the widgets and the freedom

happy mlk day all! thanks to all you out there doing things for other people and the future peoples. I thought that by now I would be exactly where I am in life, but it's better, yeah freedom. the last sentence makes sense to me???? I became aware that my computer smells like B.O. or curry! what the heck it has no pits. has anyone invented computer D.O.? ok I tried to go out my hair as I do ever winter( for the under fur warmth) but alas I cut it I can't take it my brain must breath you know. poohs been studing and I got some things done on the home front. I have just the right amout of stuff on my plate right now so I have to be careful what I take on next. 06 is unfolding greatly, yes. thanks to team leggett for feeding pooh and I twice. sorry to spank you guys so bad in mario golf so much. Chris you have the eye my friend you have the eye. ok later all I am out.

No comments: