Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I see you guys, I'm looking through your portal!


I miss the holidays! back to the grind is hard on your constitution! I miss the parting and the alarmlessness..ssess. big ups to Erin L, she helped me pull out the grosses thing that was stuck in satchel's bum today, made me gag. work is good and just the right pace. it is funny to see the grim faces on peeps when they first get there. we have our first 5k in a long while, I am alittle worried, hope we do well.

hey check out this crazy jiggle bell hidden message.

I got a new calendar, so get ready 2006......lets get plannin!

2 comments:

eb said...

is it too late to get in on the granite bowl? i forgot all about it :(.

mopeymacaroni said...

herschel! i hate those screaming alien crazy things that pop out of nowhere when you are listening very hard to find hidden messages! no more i tell ya. i could of had a heart attack! lord!