Sunday, December 11, 2005

he's the brains and I'm the pituitary gland

thumbs up! wow what a weekend. what can I say poker night was a blast, got home at 4:30ish in the morning! man we have been partying like college! it is for sure with out a doubt winter. cold, frost, and red noses. what marker company do you think is the offical marker of survivor? anyway, saturday was good some needing more recovery time than others. big c and I move the buffet in and it is working out great we got some counter back and we offically have a booze cabinet. ready for kids to raid. speaking of trouble here is a great view of what trouble looks like.ok back to business, team leggetts and team chambers went to the big fish hishouse in hotlanta and it was great and I am now glad we got are members. I can't wait to take everyone there. Jansen is going to be tops for sure. just have to find away to kidnap her.....hmmmm. we had a blast and we are lucky to have it all living here in athens and having atlanta so close. by far I had the best bacon cheese burger ever, good brews to boot. thanks for driving team leggett, you guys rock as always. astro foot is popo. here is a pic of the perp. her (believe it or not) tiny foot is all wrapped up and she kicks it like a upset mule. we tried an e collar but she was running into everything so we couldn't take it and she is good anyway about not licking or nawing on it. sorry ebs about the loss of a goat. sorry to the comedy world of the loss of richard pryor. well big cress and I are soon to be working at laurens house once again should be fun. hope it goes well and safely. I will be truckless starting tomorrow for repairs, stinks. who is ready to car pool? I am going to be in the dna lab for awhile so if ya need me thats where I will be. ok bye to everyone that doesn't post wor....m pics. ok later gang

2 comments:

Petarded said...

how dare you specifically exclude me from your good bye's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know i was going to just do that maybe once every 2 months or so, but now i'm gonna put a big PHAT worm pic on my site FOR EVA!!!!

dutchesscourtney said...

poor astro. :( Brendan Small had to wear an e-collar once, but he wore it like a champ...then he split his staples and I freaked out and called EBs and she said it was ok to see into my cat's body cavity, but I should probably get him sutured. True story.