Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Antarctica is a Bitch!


Emperor penguins are crazy! they hike/slide 70 miles 4 times, go without food for months at a time, and live in 50 below temps. but the pay off is worth it. I forget that there are things in the world that happen all of the time that goes unnoticed. I mean who goes to the antarctic anyway? .....good heart strings flick.

well I am moving up to the Dna lab soon. hope the seed lab can handle my void. I hope that the other lab is ready for a shake up, should be fun. oh Ha had a baby boy last night/ morning at 5am. congrats to him, up next....mr. joe!
Why is 70 degrees colder in the winter than in the summer?
When are we making shirts again I hate that pooh and I missed it. I have some great ideas. pooh made homemade ravioli last night! It was great she is going to become a fabtrulesant cook before you guys know it although there will be no photographic proof...sorry. We are getting our holi-xmas-festiveque tree tonight, I love this time of year I am ready for it bring it! I almost forgot! Team Leggett had a brithday which was fab! and I had a blast but I wonder what lobster legs thought, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

1 comment:

elrusoblanco said...

and yet i still want to go to Antarctica someday. but not to hike 70 miles inland. that's for the birds.