Thursday, November 03, 2005

on second thought


I think instead of bringing twin peaks food friday ( since all we could think of when they eat on the show it is always donuts or pie or coffee) we should go to a diner afterwards. it should be a tradition of sorts to add to twinny twin night. But EBs is still bringing the pie though. fat pants a must but maybe a change of pant to go to the diner. but I think it will add a unique flavor to the diner trip to be in fat pants, but thats just me. plus can anyone think of a drinking game to go with the ufc match? later h

2 comments:

eb said...

sadly, pie is the one baked good i have yet to embrace. what time do we get peakin' anyway?

also, that picture of chauncey is damn frightening. it's like his eye sockets just burn through you - mind bullets!

Schlenker Doodle said...

What time are we twining I have one more episode to watch when I get home. I can make pumpkin pie if you want.

Chauncey is the spirt of Halloween!