Tuesday, October 11, 2005

unzip to release the sunshine

where to start? to much craziness has happened. all for the good though. so many things are going on and I want to be able to do it all. there isn't enough Herschel for the world and its goings ons. oh well getting ready to crash no fair chirs slept in and was mondo tardy. last night I was in a gas station with: a crack whore, smoking cop, two air headed girls, two getto girls, and a really high pitched short half bearded man behind the counter. to much......over load, couldn't find the cookies...cokes moved no not that kind of coke ahahahahahahahahahahaha after 10pm stay away from that gas station too way too scarey. you can tell because there is a subway next to it! I found out the thanksgiving is the time when I am to meet my doppelganger. I am not ready need to be prepared but he will know that? so I am not going to , no he will know that as well.

No comments: