Sunday, October 09, 2005

the English are really quite nice aren't they.

I just finished watching the first of the up series. ages 1 thur 14.... man English kids are so much cooler than our American kids. the show is really a great human study tool. I can't wait for the 15 thur 20 years. you can begin to see the kids shaking the parents views and making thier own. I wish I had questions asked to me at different years of my life I think It would be really an eye opening rumble. I feel really lucky to be where I am in life. It could be so infinently different. boy this flick has really tickled my lobes

thanks to Lancer for a great time. It was crazy as always with stray cats and strangers bursting in and brats and the football and bathroom fun.......oh my. and Lance is in for machu picchu july 2006( my 30th b-day) that makes 5 for sures! who is next?

And what about the weather...... oh man beautiful. I am having a great brush with fall. saw the athens area with a new set of eyes..... chauncey's. he was beat thought last night and called it an evening early. hope team leggetts are having fun I am really jealous! CLAP man I wish we all could be there CLAP

No comments: