Thursday, June 30, 2005

You go Spain

Hawaii count down and 3
I got to look at the sun today just as it was rising through the clouds. so round and deadly. It made me think of the many fine lines one walks on a daily bases. well today is charlies real birthday, hope you have a good one, taking the day off bastard.
A wierd thing happened to me yesterday well one of the many wierd things that happens to me on a daily bases. well a guy drove up to me at the gas station on atl hwy in a close to rackle back van and begged for gas. he wanted me to just pump "a few gallons into his tank" so I thought this guy has huge balls and get the hell away from me. then after a huge story about having no wallet and seeing to babies inside and going to royston I had a one gallon container and filled that up and offered that to him. he was pissed and gave me such attitude and told me it would be better to just pumped it straight into his tank so I said thats all I got to give and to give it back I mean " dude it is over 2 bucks a gall. come on" but then took it and spilled most of it on the side of his van and on him and he thanked me and as he pleed out I waved and wished him luck. I don't know if I did right or wrong? to late now. later taters

No comments: