Sunday, June 12, 2005

Techno Indain Music? Thanks world

Holy crap what a weird weekend. I have no idea how to explain it. I saw people that I havn't seen in years, watched a beautiful wedding( the sun broke through the clouds just as the groom's voice started to break as he started to say his vows, man thats beauty. Love ya pooh, sorry everyone elese, I cleaned silver, made fancy cakes, Pops was a wonderful date. At an after party I saw a great throw up explosition. planned a meeting with Of Montreal, cut two trees down one nearly killed me found out I may have Gillberts Syndrome( just means I will become a shade of candied corn, I just gave up on all ,s .s and caps. when i was driving home I had a holy experience, I drove though maybe 10 thousand lightting bug at first it looked like deer eyes then boom everwhere sun was almost gone everything was deep reds and purples and I had the windows down and I could smell wet grass. on a different note does anyone know what john 3:5 means in the bible? I guess I should have known how weird the weekend was going to be when I found the indian marble and arrow head. well i am glad that we are back happy the charlie is back thanks to erin I was only worried three times, I love my children hairy they may be. hope to rest and chatch up on everyone trips mental and distance. later tater

how long do you have to be up before thing lose thier taste?

No comments: