Saturday, June 11, 2005

my powers are too weak to halt the rain onslot, dag yo!

Hello masses, I am writing from the moist armpit of the south.... B-town. I love coming home it is always fun and crazy. My peeps know what I mean. Holy twist, I have just witnessed what has to be a record. Baby just butt tucked scatched in a circle 13 times. God it was beautiful.
I love a new band, they had me at "vasaline on the lens".
oh still have the gimp arm and I am seeing everything in shades of beige. I am taking Pops to a wedding. I hope the weather gets better. My bride is going to look smashing and my nice new white shirt has a large axl grease mark on it. Thanks alot gimp arm. hope all is well with all my peeps....

may we never go go mental
may we always stay stay gentle



Can a blind person feel blue? sub question, How do you know when a Smurf
suffocates?

No comments: