Friday, June 17, 2005

swingers and Sushi

Hello world. miss me? well I have been to the desert and back and lived to not talk about it. I have decided apon my 30th birthday a year from July, to take a picture of myself every week and one of me after the big bucket punt. What a mind trip it is going to be. I was told a story of a wierd addiction. The guy was addicted to giving blood, the part where you stand up and almost pass out. It maybe the wierdest addiction that I have heard.
we had a talk at work about male morning sickness.... if we were able to give birth, anyway I think we could totally handle it but we will never know.
I had an experence happen to me. On the planter there is a ladder. I went to climb up the ladder as it was lowering. Now I was climbing and it was lowering and I wasn't moving. such a different feeling messing with the mind. anyway later taters

No comments: