Tuesday, June 14, 2005

bone sacks rat a tain't

soon we will have a castle of our own. I dub it rockthoneah with my bad self. I am super busy, and I hate it I feel like I have so many things going on it is like wet spaggetti falling through my hands. Fun at the time but sucks when it gets mushed in the carpet, I now know how you feel Foster. I can not wait for Thursday, G.D. come on I am ready to dance the catch up wave and be back with pooh and my buds. I hope to see Jimmy Cater tomorrow, wish me luck team tobie style. I am down with the ben rock gig. After Thursday a sleep over and sun rise hike is a freakin must. I think we may now have the west side area covered we must now plan our attack. how can we leave our mark.....chancy, yes but how
I was told today that I was CONTROVERSIAL I don't know how to take that. Also that I am sort of cool but if backed into a corner I might cry and snap and then Boom, bigger boom than two others boom but not as big as some others. Again I don't know how to take that one either. I was also told that I listen to hard. Hmmm
I am going to try a haiku:

One mists in the sand
knuckle buck apricot shucks
don't stand in that sand

ouch got to go later taters

do crickets have spit?

2 comments:

eb said...

you should ask jimmy about his own home-buying experiences; i read somewhere that he bought his first house when he was only 13. congrats to you and the wife on the new place!

Unknown said...

Do not empathize with my K9. If you were to mush anything into my carpet I would treat you in the same way that I have treaded him. I would banish you to the back yard. Remember:

Hence-banished is banish'd from the world,
And world's exile is death: then banished,
Is death mis-term'd