Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I am back in the lab again stephen tyler style

Hawaii count down.... and 5!
I want to comment on big Cease's massive ramblin man's past blog about 20 crapthings midlife crisis business. I am going to answer in no order and i will hold no rules to my answers.
now for the more reliance on our parents even into middle-age part, I think that parents don't want to die alone in some nursing home with poop and drool on them with people who hate being there that fills the joint with negative vibes . they are knowingly or unknowing using the money as a tool to use when they need guilt power, or they just know how hard it was to be where we are when their parents pushed them out. since when is helping a bro out bad. damn the screwed up world.
I don't think that there will be only one great gen. things have a way of becoming unbalanced and pain and suffering goes with it, then neo types come in and save the day. so don't worry the world is going to fuck up and maybe two gens. from now some gen group will save it.
also I think it is human nature that everyone thinks of themselves as more important than everyone else. everyones problems are worse than someone else's, so bitchin and moanin is the only way to tell others that you have bad mojo too.
well for me life is good and thats all I want to say about that.
what is the fear of stringed puppets called? I am back in the core and the gels havn't seemed bluer or blurr no blue...er.
and goose berries are in the red family!
I am also pissed at mother nature please stop raining, gosh
hey go here and turn the volume down there is something beautiful about this and hard to take at the same time http://www.alldumb.com/item/12360/
this too
http://www.alldumb.com/item/12298/
later taters

No comments: