Sunday, August 03, 2008

speechless

I can not speak right now. we have just finished the fence and I feel like breaking down. Thank you all of you that helped. from laying it out to each of the thousands of 2 and 3 inch screws to the gates! this has been the largest project I have ever done in my life. it was so fun and hard and hot and tiring. I have only a few pics due to the fact I was running out of light since charlie and I finished the double gate right at 8:30ish. anyway I can't believe it is done! now I can spend time on the inside of the house. ready pooh? thanks again everybody, I will never forget all the help and that is a big thing in my book. looks like I have some owing to do.
oh I almost forgot the best part. we turned out the pups. satchel ran around like she was hearding invisible cattle and astro had so much fun she blew out a knee (poor thing she is so old, but she had to show satch how to do it right). don't worry about astro she is fine our vet.....pooh.....checked her and she is just a bit on the lame side.....astro that is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Your fence and gates are truly a work of art! I know you are glad to be done! Great job!

The Bloggin Bubbie said...

Herschel,
It is so perfect. You are so amazing. The gates are awesome and betti, the Japaneese maple looks great, too.

I am really, proud of you.
Love,
Mom

Schlenker Doodle said...

It looks good! How exciting is it to be done!