Saturday, August 02, 2008

how much rain did we get you say?


check it out! paze and pooh got me this kick butt mac daddy of them all rain gauges!!!!!! so freakin awesome. I am the envy of my work peoples and my block. I have caught my neighbors 2 time at the rain gauge checking theirs with mine (now the standard for this area). If that is not enough, I am also apart of a community that uploads rain data from all over the USA and it is used for all kind of things......to basically save the world. If that isn't enough.....I get to so and teach the paze about it and we get to check it every morning and see if the sky opened up on us.
she already knows how to enter the data on the computer so I don't have to. she has to earn her keep you know. so check it out!

nice! now check out the rain checker checkers.

super sweet. thanks sug for my rain checker.

1 comment:

The Bloggin Bubbie said...

You are my kick-back, super-terrific family!
Love,
Bubbie