Monday, July 21, 2008

I am soo happy the fence is near to completion. it is fencing great!


looky looky it is coming together! now all that is left. GATES!!!!!! heck yeah! check it out, feel free to move about the blog post and comment.

ouch nose bleeds all around. check out that fine fine corner. let look closer shall we?

holy moly! sheer greatness! can I do it other places you ask?

yes, I can! now you say how much of the pallets are left? see anything missing?


no pallets at all! sweetness. we have looked at those silly pallets for almost two months, goodbye pallets....goodbye. this is all that remains after I spread out the boards for the gates! 8 boards left!
careful, these pics will rock you a bit, cause they are soooooooooo awesome!


lets check out the curb appeal. ouch, hotness!

thanks to big chreeses and charlie for helping on the second to last section of this fence. one to go.....can we still be friends? good lets make these gates!

oh yeah betty the Japanese maple has new growth! she is happy and I am glad! sorry about the stubby finger. the fence is taking a toll on ol poppy'e hands :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! The fence looks awesome! Your hard work paid off in a big way!! Ready to tackle the neighbors fence installation????? I think not! NUB!

The Bloggin Bubbie said...

Amazing job!!! So proud of you! I know it was HARD WORK! I love the pic of the fence and the back of the house with the stairs down from the deck. What about fence celebration cookout with beer butt chicken?