Saturday, March 22, 2008

I have seen the debel

So I have A wee bit of a head cold and I stayed home this past friday. So I thought I would keep Paisley home with me give her a day off from school and get some good sick one on one time with the Paiz. Oh yeah fyi all three of us have this snot drainage problem. anyway you know, sleep and watch stupid tv shows feel bad sleep some more. I knew what I was getting in and it paned out like I thought. Get her to sleep I do a few things to get a head start when she wakes and just as I get to sleep, she wakes up. not to bad. then pooh has to work this weekend and I think no sweat. I got this whole poppy thing down. we even had a great surprise when BB and Buddy show up and guess who was a giggle sweet ball of angel. miss Paisley thank you very much. then the bottom drops. about an hour after the grandfolks leave. the beast arises. I was no where prepared for this this this fit she has! I can see down her throat. I can see horn pierce her soft baby forehead and I am so alone. I go down the list of possible things. nothing. about an hour and a half I am sweating, trying to feed her and praying she won't fuss anymore. I had a great plan to surprise pooh at work and even run by target. but now I feel like I just missed hitting a old lady in the road with my truck at 70 mph. I am going to need a nap!!!!!!! p.s. I can't wait to see how uncle chuck handles his first baby melt down. should be a good story. man I am mentally drain imagine that. if I had a white flag I would wave the heck out of it.



this the only pic I could take during the decent down to the pits of evil.

No comments: