Wednesday, February 27, 2008

boy, when will this wirlwind of fun, calm down? son!

Hey Miss Paisley, howsit goining? How do you feel about your poppy?

Answer-ACES
huh thats great you sweet punkin! how about your mum?

Answer - baaaboooo uyyyuah
Are you ready for hair? lets see............hmmmm

yes, I like the sway and play of the juxtaposition of the front sucker and the sweet comb over. what do you say kido?
Answer- ohhhhhhhhhhhhwhoauuuuuuuuuuu! ......................
nice I concour. where do you get your beauty from, not me but where?


Answer- ooooohfart baaaah bunbun goo
I see. I am so lucky! you two are the bees knees! But pooh how do you keep up your pace?

Issaics fuel! Now how do you think last weekend went?

Answer- swing a ding ding makes me bunny dance all over the place! did you learn about anything on your trip? any geometry

answer- squares! geeeee googahhhhhsee giant horse fish pep pep
Great job, did you have fun with your bubbie?

Answer squill zamba
where did your bunny shoes go?

Answer- poppy and mom! give'em durk choo coo bah spit.
where you sad to leave?

Answer- a little pooped my pants and fussed but bubbie was sad. wonka buoo honk wurp

oh on a side note and just for the record. this is my favorite tree.

whats that paisley?
P- gaaaagooogle whos that tinkle winkahhh?

My answer- it is your brand new kick a#! cousin! she has got long no no foot long fingers and toes!
whats that pais? how did we men folk celebrate?

My answer- Stoggies!

with Jansen as "the Don" (Kids don't smoke!)

all around fun!

life is blurring more and more now. hope it has been as good to you -my peeps- as it has been to pooh and I and the fam!

No comments: