Tuesday, August 07, 2007

oh boy...... huh!? I can't hear you!


well tomorrow is the start of popfest! I am so tired I hope we can rock it like we have in the past. lets see? I am looking forward to hearing:
w:
Mouser
Venice is Sinking
Russian Spy Camera
th:
How I Became the Bomb
f:
Pipes You See, Pipes You Don't
the Postmarks
Casper & the Cookies
s:
Black Kids
Red Pony Clock
Baby Calendar
Dark Meat -yes I know!
Elekibass
and of coarse
Daniel freakin Johnston and the nightmares


here is to a great popsfest with all of its surprises and fun!

2 comments:

brent said...

i'm rolling in thursday late afternoonish, but i only gots tix for frid and sat. i may have to roll out and have a stomping night around the downtown.

elrusoblanco said...

is that a Myspace link, Herschel?? what are you doing hanging around Myspace?