Sunday, July 08, 2007

a sore crotch, two toe blisters and damp for 3 whole days!



what a blast! wow I needed this recovery weekend! I had a serious fun hangover. this 4th of july was a freakin fun, swimming, texas washers, golf cartin, skiing, eating, floating, boating, divining, racing, kayaking, foster fun, eating......oh my fun! I had so much fun I didn't take one picture! now that is some fun being had! I want more! next time I want mr. w to put on a cookin and ski more and see pooh looking so cute in the sun floating on the raptor. thanks team leggett and family for letting us in on all of the fun. this lake trip will be hard to top. and I never got drunk to boot! I think the dock needs a slide or some sort of slingshot for some extra fun. sorry I beat you in all of those races sheleggett, you'll just have to practice. that low down boil............gut buster! thanks a bunch! I'll try to learn some church sounding songs for next time.

No comments: