Thursday, May 03, 2007

you did it sug!


well I am so proud of you pooh! you made it through! 4 years down to today your last day, yes I am crying thank you very much. I knew you could do it. what a crazy ride the vet life has givin us! on to the next long term life changing fun! who is with me? I love ya sug you never stop amazing me.
if thats not enough, today is our 4 year anniversary! and people said we wouldn't make it through high school let alone vet school. I love ya sug your my bf, my rollercoaster, and my reason to be the best person I can be.

love ya

3 comments:

Schlenker Doodle said...

Happy Anniversary!

eb said...

that's one of the sweetest things i've ever read - i love you guys, and congrats all around!

dutchesscourtney said...

All the best from the Left Coast to you both!! We're proud of all the Doctors and their support staff!