Wednesday, March 07, 2007

well our heel straps are grabbed


lets hope so. full of surprises, huh? we will see. I go back and fourth from holy crap I can't sit still, drop everything and lets go to, what are we getting into, no job, house, or safety nets. I guess it is the whole summer camp thing, scary at first then don't want to leave. we turned the channel last night to the weather channel and bam! they are talking about the weather in Connecticut. using words like frigged, blistery, and - 15 degrees, so the winter will test us I can see next winter. so now comes the time when we start to "con" ......I mean intise people to move with us. sort of a team georgia wave, washing up in Ct.
WHOS WITH US? Let me hear it!

to dos as of now:
9 highest peaks
eat a maine lobster
go see berry and mark / kate and josh
niagara falls
tons of smushed pennies


any ideas for fun stuff?

1 comment:

Schlenker Doodle said...

We are trying to go with you. Maybe you can pack us in your pod. We will miss you guys!!