Friday, March 30, 2007

raise your hand if you are ready to do some partying

I am!



who is ready for some grindhouse? if you are shoot a round in the air with your leg weapon


maynard NO!

well gang what a march we have had. lets see, I have had my oil changed and I still have high billyrubens and my ldl's are elevated. still batting with no cavities, still kickin it with the pearly whites! found out we are to move to the richest state in our fine union, hotttttaaaconnecticut. we are going to see if we put any dents into that stat and bring it down to normal. so all you connecticutians out there country is coming to town! played some poker and my sweets won big and brought it home for team chambers. I feel the cd swap was 50% a bust. gave a tour, had fun with fred willard and the film fest. I love that darn thing. so much fun being VIP. of montreal for me is athens! I love them I had such a good fur sweetering time! up next I don't even know I feel like I am trying to do two of everything I can so I won't miss a town too much in big Ct., um lets see brewfest, teaching japanese students ceramics, the hats wedding shower, flaming lips skypeing, the sky of blue big reveal.....................much more my peeps and that is just for this weekend. so in wrap up............ I need a nap

No comments: