Tuesday, January 02, 2007

year end wrap'em up

2006 went out with a bang! lets see, where to start to end....... I guess that makes sense. um....

we got a big bed......um.......

we had a blast at the hannukah party. had a great turn out. missed some and had some newbies hope they handled the aftermath of their sugar highs. sheleggett I know for a fact buzzed with sugar until the wee hours of the morning. this year we had great games, fab-o-lus prizes and good food and COOKIES!. although mom was getting a cold, we had a great time with the momma momma and pops. I think we all surprised each other with the presents we gave each other. pooh and mom got the gems thought, pooh got a 50 year old puzzle that was my grandmothers (pooh's family loves puzzles and is a family tradition) and mom got a her fathers papers and a picture of his boat (the sister ship of the titantic) from his trip from the old country to his new one here.
we had a beard-a-thon, and this is where we are around the end of dec. very spiffy. we agreed we wouldn't shave until jan 1st but I think we both like our face fur and wanna keepy for a little while longer.

parties here.......parties...... there.....I eat a gingerbread cookie,

now my memory gets alittle fuzzy here, no not because of booze or hard drugs......but because I got hit with a stomach bug. now bug is not the best word.... maybe stomach godzilla or stomach devil from hell. never do I want this illness again, NEVER! I lost track of the world outside and most likely grossed out my neighbor and two u.p.s. guys. I even thought that I ruined pooh's xmas but I was two days ahead of the world. pooh gets the award, she tied up the presents went to school and took care of me. I am sooo lucky and this year she saved team chambers xmas!

we went down to perry ga. and spent a short but great time with the W's. we always feel so great after we leave from pooh's folks. we have such a fun time and is never dull even though I was in recovery and team W was getting over head colds. we forgot our camera but take our word for it jansen is freakin cute!!!! sorry so short team W but bring on the PBR!

who is ready for some KY?

we made it back to a-town to pack for a squeeze in winter trip to KY. kind of rushed in the planning stage but this is our time and we weren't going to miss out on our winter tradition. we saw some great stuff, the paper clip train car, mammoth cave, maker mark, two highest peaks (KY and VA), abe lincon's birth home and the birth place of KFC and I almost forgot some creepy teepee past on to another world hotel! I think we made a record being in six states in one day. I have to say, being in the car so much, pooh did awesome but if we want to make millions we should open chick-fil-a's all over KY. KY needs some updating but the back country is very purdy, but what we saw in hind sight we needed to bring some salt. but it was just what we needed and when we got back our batteries were recharged and we were ready to take on the new year!










a little side note, below is the first recorded and is a historical land mark for being the first package store in the U.S. people in would pull up to the porch and fill their gallon jugs with whisky on the back of their wagons and is known as the quart house..... get it the quart house.







god bless america! the old col. sanders came up with a clock that let you know when 13 minutes was up without the work, I salute you col.

then to top it off, poker death to ....... I mean the last game of the nancy tournament. congrats to sir charlie nancy champ. I can't wait to see the new trophie. then PAY PER VIEW UFC! chicken nugget tray and fights go togehter so nice.

then to top it off, new years eve party at team leggetts ending at 5am geez I am beat. I am ready to go back to work to get some rest.

I almost forgot. ol' lance kirk is on his way to germany to live! I am so jealous!!!! be safe over there lance and suck the life out of germany. can't wait to here from ya!

well hope all my peeps out there had a great holiday and made some great memories. bring on 2007 I am ready are you?

No comments: