Friday, January 26, 2007

holy wowie wow wow

good morning nation,

what's that sucka? well maybe it is the end of a long wait......... pooh's board results are in the mail! As of this morning we....(um my beautiful bride that is) has a green check mark by her handy dandy online official check off list. after waiting until 8:o1am this morning to call the plank people to ask about the green check mark, their reply is, " we can not confirm or deny the green check mark's meaning". I tip my hat to ya sug I know how hard the wait is, or so close to was, ....was for ya. I am so proud of ya I feel this big! last night when you were going back and forth on the idea you maybe a doctor or not, I know I wasn't much help, I am a bad pep talker upper. so sorry bout that sucka. but when you were in good thoughts you looked so happy. I can't wait for you to have a big DR. in front of your name! YEAH!!!!!! so all my peeps out there look to the the direction of athens and know that pooh no longer has any wits left and is so close to wrappin up this crazy ride that is ( "was") vet school..................I am going to go cry now.....................I am so happy, "h"

No comments: