Sunday, December 10, 2006

here here to team richards!


what a great end to a very restful weekend. all last week pooh has been studying and I tried not to distract her but she is just so dang cute, so it was hard. she had her boards and when she is upset I am too. but when she called and was in the middle of what had to be the best fat pants buying ever I knew she was pasted it. so I slept and slept and was ready for her to come home. when she did it was back to normal. a old school poohbeez movie night. then sunday morning and I can barely wait I am amped!!!!! family photo day!!!!!!!!! what fun. I love to see our peeps all together, had some missing but we had them in our hearts. plus ol' lance had great news and all I can say is AWESOME! I know he is going to have a gutten zeit! then back to team chambers for games booze really really strong moon shine and laughing till my face hurts.



(and charlie...... beta blogger, um rocks!)

No comments: