Sunday, December 03, 2006

can we talk to depot and the pink pig?







on our mark , get set..........GO!











man we had a blast this past weekend. pooh's side of the fam came up to visit. for some, a return visit for others, a first time trip. we had a full house, never was there a dull moment. it was kind of like the lake house having beds everywhere. jansen could not be anymore cuter! I mean it I love her big time. seeing pooh and her fam together reminds me of old times. I it is a fact tonja and myself are food twins! ( just ask, to hard to try to type it out) anyway this past weekend will go down in the " one of the best weekends ever!" nothing but love for all that were envolved!

1 comment:

mopeymacaroni said...

Jansen is so cute! Looks like a good time. i love those people!