Saturday, November 25, 2006

beginning of the craziness, I have missed thee













well it is here, the holidays! I can't wait. it is always so crazy and fun and never dull. we had a great turkey day and hope my peeps did too. we missed some family but overall...... aces! surprisingly I didn't over eat, yeah! so no stools!!!!!! yes! (herb style) we had the meal, watched some football, drank some beer, and went to the center of ga (latitude and attitudely speaking). remember concrete is the new lump of coal.
we had fun making cute cookies and cupcakes, and mrs. w is now a 2 time champ in the "another day shot to hell" hold'em poker match.....truly a sweet win taking out uncle butch with a full boat.
we have some fun stuff planned in dec so I am sure that it is going to be a blur and full of fun and family and friends which = the triple f's
mind freak...............................shhhhhh are you ready?

No comments: