Wednesday, July 05, 2006

bulls, family, and love.........I love it!



















those were some of my favorites, 200 and some change, the amount of pics taken!!!! well done in deed, I remember way back when when they would give us the camera and say "here I don't know how to use this" well the Ws made it back from texas. I am so glad they went on a whurrl wind tour of thier old stomping ground the church where they were married and seeing family but I was blown away to see mrs w on a bull! well it was a trip that pooh and I would have had fun tagging along ( stupid being an adult and having to work and go to school) now that they have gone back to texas next stop FRANCE! plus I also got to see the cutiest neice in the whole world, jansen sooooooo cute! send happy birthday wish ( world) to mr w tomorrow, it is his bu bu birthday!

No comments: