Tuesday, June 27, 2006

ocelots, svengali, and ureka



I have been looking into the popsfest line up today and I think there are many bands to investagate. of course I want to see:
cars can be blue, deerhoof, marshmellow coast, the circulatory system, and we vs. the shark.

now some others that tickled my fanny and are worth a good ol listen to:
63 crayons, fishboy, the gift machine, the happy bullets, high water marks, my parnets, patience please, pegasuses, red pony clock, and the specific heats.

NOW! I am really looking forward to hearing these bands the most! I am almost ready to give them the Herschel seal of approval. t
hey are :
the apples in stereo, baby calendar, the maybellines, russian spy calender, telenovela, and the visitations.
we shall see how their live show matches up with the songs I have heard so far.

anyway should be fun and I hope all my peeps make it out for the fest!

No comments: