Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I am back, baby! yeah

hello all! miss me? I have much to say about the trip from the desert ( or is it dessert ) back to the land of h2o vapor, pine trees, and where everyone says hello back....... home! I now know that there are some redneck posers in the west. I now can put to rest the age old argument to rest. what is the difference between rednecks and cowboys? while in the west I saw trucks jacked up and other stereo types but the answer is in the hat! from the texas/bayou state line west nothing but cowboy hats anytime during the day. now, bayou eastward cowboy hats are just for fancy occations leaving the "dudes" with a redneck due to over sun exposure. so there I am happy.....you? pics and interesting fact to come, until then I leave you with this image...........................
up yours 3000+ miles!

No comments: