Sunday, May 07, 2006

brats, running, and some good ol' nappin



what a weekend. a rollercoaster of a weekend. wes anderson would giddy as a school girl. over all had a really good time, ate to much like a fat kid awall from fat camp ( thanks team leggett and S. fam) the race was great it has been at the mimnum 3 weeks since I have ran last ( thanks to all of the pollen, but I am back) and I was a little worried about my preformance but I ran a good time for me...31mins and some change.... and came in 6th in my age group. AND YES THERE WERE MORE THAN 6 FOLKS IN THE AGE GROUP thank you very much! but I am paying for it today though I am soooooore should be spelled sorrory. well we got some good nappin time pooh needs at least a week of nappin to catch up. nothing like running a 5k, a boat ride, a couple beers, brats, a nap, junk food going to the center of the world, ice cream, a nap........um a nap,brats, driving home.....um sleeping in and um nappin. well some pics coming soon. hope everyone had a good weekend and ready for another one soon. boom goes the dynomite

No comments: