Sunday, April 16, 2006

surprise mexican

well gang I had a fantastic weekend! did you hear POOH IS HOME!!!!!! yes I was dying. something like this 3 week business really put life in to perspective. just little things like pooh coming down the stairs with the puppies. I don't know how I got so lucky, ok enough mush, i am just happy is all so I will try to keep it to a minimun. well friday at work was great one of those minutes flying by type of days....I know I lovem too.... then off to team leggetts for SUUUUUUURPRRRRRISE MEXICAN food and a scarey movie! all I can say is yumyum thanks you guys for feeding me many times and keeping me busy. those 3 weeks would have been a lot longer without yous crazy guys! just for the record wolf creek blew, but a head on a stick will be with me for life. then went home and couldn't sleep cause pooh was "maybe" coming home but I knew what that meant......SHE WAS COMING HOME! so I made her a crumble cake and cleaned some and went to bed at 1:30ish am then woke up feeling good (stupid pollen) and off to see my momma momma in the big atl. after picking her up at my aunts beautiful home, off to the high muesum of art.
I loved it there was a chuck close exibit, and a gees bend quilt exibit. both were great and each one was so awesome. I love seeing postmodern and folk art. on an unrelated note a fisherman caught a 17 inch tiger shrimp......think about that.....lets................................crazy ocean. anyway this was my first trip to the new wings at the high, really nice and needed but the elevators need some rethinking. then off to , did I tell ya pooh is home? finally eat at the very first drawf house in Hapeville Ga. yessss. this is the site of the creation of the chick-fil-a.

check out the mom by the kids entrance. gosh she is so cute. did you know our vice president is getting a 1.9 million dollars in tax refunds, crazy, I wish and how.
hapeville.............................check!
after lunch back on I75 , which by the way mad shouts out to the Ws. alittle of pooh and I have rubbed off on them. they made a trip to see many of ours out there favorite churchs. you get to see it for a few seconds at mile marker 103 or 108 on I75. but they went to see it. first this church....next paris, I mean geographical center of Ga! I love all of the landmarks on I75. I mean I get to relive my childhood everytime. it is the only time I think of breaking up trips in television blocks. alittle worried about the candle wickin out the ear thing though..... looked very strange even for me. but I will try it sometimes, only if it is better than stupid peroxide........we'll see?


then a real treat. mom and I went to the ga/national archives. we found out so much on my grandfather's....... zadie, trip over from the old country. we held the real documents that he signed. you could see and feel something he held and marked. I didn't get much time with him and only remember fuzzy bits so now I know more and found out that mom and I have a likeness of his handwriting. really moving. then off to perry to hook up with the Ws and dad. this time the Boyds were coming to visit too ( some close peeps of moms). got to eat a longhorns and I found out that pooh was on her way home........................ you know I love my poohster and I was digging the info, could barely stay in perry but I had time I know I know I would have just went nuts at home waiting. sorry I didn't get to see big D and tonja and my favorite wee one jansen. but alas I don't know if you heard POOH WAS COMING HOME.
at last at last I caught a pick of my sugar running up the stairs. god I love her! she was coming home to me...... I am so lucky. I am so glad she is home. now I can move my mind back to my body back here in athens. home is now home again. I pooh is home! yeah!
then to make an already perfect weekend even better, woke up sunday and had matza apple kugel for breakfast......deeeeeelish I love me some kugel.....sorry about spelling dad, but you get the idea.

then pooh I went out to check ceramics and check out her vet school box and get some food and decide.....hey lets grill out some good ol'burgers. and hey what are our peeps up too? and hey SOLARQUEST ( which by the way 2 wins for me zero for everyone elese) then what caps it off better than sopranos! man I need another weekend to rest. hey pooh's back! well the summer is in sight lets fill up the days with fun! whos with me? boom goes the dynomite

7 comments:

beeza44 said...

um I am in......

elrusoblanco said...

so....what's this "candle wickin out the ear thing"? should i even ask?

oh yeah, the view of that church is from mile marker 107.

one more thing....is Pooh back? i couldn't tell.

dutchesscourtney said...

I have high hopes Eric will greet me in the way you welcomed Pooh...

april said...

i feel the need to let people know that i am back...
and.
can you really say that you won a game that wasn't finished? you can?
i think i won.

mopeymacaroni said...

welcome home pooh! happy dance happy dance happy dance. well, you both need to take a trip so we can do the happy dance together in person! when's it gonna be? huh huh. happy dance happy dance! you know you are doing it in your head

eb said...

that may be the sweetest thing i've ever read - you two give me hope. welcome back team chambers!

Petarded said...

just shoot me your address and i'll send you a box o'goodies..... post in my blog and i'll delete the entry as soon as i can....

not rockets... i too am on the look out for triumph bonneville, but i was riding a honda xr400 dirtbike... picks of the tats will soon be up...