Wednesday, April 12, 2006

stupid pollen, all in the air and stuff!


I have a sore throat and a headache and I am sleepy. I tried some new medicine but all it did was make me more sleepy and mess with my dreams. I miss pooh and I had a nightmare last night, she was stollen and put in a large crate. and I awoke I thought she hadn't called when she got to her room in n.c. after her work so at 4:35am this morning I sat up in bed and called her and left a message. but I have no idea what I said. then I saw that I did get a call from her at 1:30ish. and talked for a minute or so. but again I don't remember what I said. stupid pollen I have yet to talk to my poohster I hope she isn't on the way to moraco or chile. chile sounds cold and she doesn't like the cold. got to see big creeses at the bowling alley last night. funny to see smokers in their socks smoking outside. stupid smokers. I miss pooh. well I am rambleing and it is due to all of the airborne pollen........ stupid pollen. happy passover everybody. boom goes the dynomite

You Are Peter Brady

You're cute, energetic, and a loyal friend to many.
And while you may not have super model hair, you hold your own in grooviness.

1 comment:

april said...

at least it was a large crate. i guess. your medication is messing with your constitution