Saturday, April 01, 2006

I'm grumpy!

firstly: HAPPY APRIL 1ST. SUGAR FOOLS
hope no one got fooled to bad today

man I miss pooh. it is just not right, damn it! I miss my B.F. my saturday was a real pant load. I thought I was going to finish the project in lauren's garage and I thought NO SWEAT i'll be painting this in no time. nope, the thingy still is there, almost ready to be painted. lets see two trips to lowes, a few trips to foster, two trips to chris's, and three to laurens. I feel like I have been driving all day. I could be in N.C. by now!
I am now scared, netflix is down, MY QUEUE! put out an A.P.B. for my queue.
pooh would be proud, I have been watching crappy movies, I mean, two stars tops. cube 2 and control oh I can't forget..........D2: the mighty ducks. did I say I miss pooh. I am in hell I feel like half of me is gone. thank god I get to talk to her on the phone a couple of time a day. I will now admit to the world that I am a wuss.

I am going to sweeten the where'd I see that? game. ladies and gents say hello to the two

Immunity Herschels
these two bad boys could really be helpful. each one is worth 125 points and will be hidden in the athens area. when they have been hidden I will post a hint then every 6 weeks a new hint. now here is where it get interrrrrrresting, you could turn it in for the points and I hide it again or hold on to it and not tell anyone about it (letting them look for it wasting time) and use it when you really need it. you decide. they could be in one of the barrels of the double barrel cannon, or in a branch in the tree that owns itself. oh yeah this should be fun.

this just in pooh called and she had a 15 hour work day, she sounded tired! plus she has do it again tomorrow at 8am. hope she doesn't get sick. she gets the bad tired sore throat.

last week was crazy. friday at the of montreal show which by the way was the best show to date. plus grand buffet was better than before. the show was so good in fact, pooh lost her phone during the middle of of montreal's set and I didn't go insane. she found it thanks to she leggett. Saturday was fun had a tiny clearance shopping spree and had a really good time hanging with the stars at the 2nd annual robert osboune film fest. parker posey was by far the highlight of the night I laughed really hard. then bam sunday....goodbye day we must have looked funny. anyway got though it feels good that everyone is checking up on me. we have good peoples in our crew. got to see the clan collins and help move some stuff for big creesses. monday .... mates of state, rocked but paid for it tues morning. tuesday ceramics, wednesday don't remember, thurs ceramics and found out that dad and I will be going to reno very soon first class, friday man time at sir lances pad. had to take the moto bike back, but it resparked the burnning desire to own my own motocycle ownly. which brings us full circle. but before I go ...... the locals on the eight photo art project is nearing an end. had some great late addition photograghers. 16 pics left....,pooh gets the last 8 frames fyi peoples, and we will be having a party to see all the pics. hope they turn out. to all my peeps on the roads out there in the heart land or in the keys, safe travels and look out for smushed pennies machines. as they say " boom goes the dynomite!"

2 comments:

april said...

i'm going to find BOTH of them there herschels.
but first i'm going to get some sleep

april said...

and seriously, the mighty ducks? i need to get home asap.
on a side note.... i'm a wuss too so it looks like we were meant to be